3 Ways to Make Community Building Sustainable All Year Long with Caitie Cupples
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE FOR WAYS TO MAKE CLASSROOM COMMUNITY BUILDING SUSTAINABLE:
In this episode, I'm joined by Caitie Cupples, who has 3 tips to share that are going to make community building in your elementary classroom feel sustainable all year long. She shares simple tips, mindset shifts, and examples that you can take and use right away in your classroom!
Caitie is a 2nd grade teacher turned instructional coach passionate about helping elementary teachers build kind, inclusive classroom communities where all students feel successful, confident, and like they truly belong.
What's Covered In This Episode:
- Helpful mindset shifts to make around classroom community
- How classroom rituals can help make community building part of your every day routine (plus examples of those!)
- An easy way to integrate community building into your day
- How to keep community building consistent in your classroom without the overwhelm
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Download Caitie's Free Guide: 101 Conversation Starters to Use With Elementary Students
- Connect with Caitie on Instagram @caitiecupplesteaching
- Visit Caitie's TpT Store
- Visit Caitie's Website
- Connect with me on Instagram @teachinglittleleaders
- Subscribe to Teacher Time Tuesdays and get time-saving teacher hacks in your inbox every week
- Join the Teacher Time Podcast Facebook Group
- Shop my TPT Store Here
- Join the Teacher Time University Waitlist
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.