5 Parts to an Effective Classroom Management Plan with Gina at Teaching with Heart
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE FOR 5 SIMPLE STEPS TO AN EFFECTIVE CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR ELEMENTARY TEACHERS:
Have you tried all kinds of classroom management plans in your elementary classroom, only to feel like none of them are working? If yes, you’re going to love today’s episode! In this episode, I’m joined by Gina of Teaching with Heart, and she is shares the 5 essential parts that will make an effective classroom management plan in elementary classrooms.
Gina is a kindergarten teacher with over 10 years of classroom experience. She is a classroom and behavior management coach for teachers both in person and online through her website, Teaching with Heart. She is passionate about helping elementary educators change challenging student behavior by figuring out the “why” behind it.
WHAT’S COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The one thing you must do at the start of the year to create a positive impact on students and families
- The importance of explicit expectations, routines, and procedures
- The real reason your students might be struggling to follow class routines and what to do about it
- How to reinforce positive behavior in a meaningful and effective way
- The key to addressing challenging behavior in your classroom
- Connect with Gina on Instagram: @teachingwithheart
- Check out her website
- Teaching with Heart TpT Store
- Free Download: How to Create Effective Classroom Rules
CONNECT WITH STEPHANIE
- Connect with me on Instagram @teachinglittleleaders
- Subscribe to Teacher Time Tuesdays and get time-saving teacher hacks in your inbox every week
- Join the Teacher Time Podcast Facebook Group
- Shop my TPT Store Here
- Join the Teacher Time University Waitlist
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.