A Literacy Center You Can Use All Year Long
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE TO HEAR ABOUT AN ELEMENTARY LITERACY CENTER THAT YOU CAN USE FOR THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR:
One thing that makes planning centers easier, is having activities that you use over and over again. In this episode of The Teacher Time Podcast, I’m sharing a literacy center idea that you can use all year long.
If you haven’t listened to episode 63 or episode 64, you’re definitely going to want to listen to those! In those episodes we talked about a consideration that would make prepping easier for you AND increase student independence.
WHAT’S COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- A reminder about how much you actually need to switch out centers
- A meaningful literacy center you can use in your classroom all year long, including materials you’ll need and how to implement it
CONNECT WITH STEPHANIE
- Connect with me on Instagram @teachinglittleleaders
- Subscribe to Teacher Time Tuesdays and get time-saving teacher hacks in your inbox every week
- Join the Teacher Time Podcast Facebook Group
- Shop my TPT Store Here
- Join the Teacher Time University Waitlist
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.