An Easy Way to Schedule Parent-Teacher Conferences Using Google Sheets
How long does it take you to schedule parent-teacher conferences?
Scheduling my first parent-teacher conferences were such a hassle. I sent home a note with my open times. Families selected their top 3 times and then sent the note back. Once I got the notes back, I considered their top 3 times and scheduled everyone... by hand. THEN I had to communicate with the families AGAIN to let them know when their conference was scheduled.
It was a lot.
If you’ve been doing conferences like this OR maybe you’re just unhappy with the scheduler you’ve been using … today I’m going to share a straightforward way you can schedule your conferences using a google sheets document.
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why Google Sheets are helpful for scheduling conferences
- How to set up a google sheets document for parent-teacher conference scheduling
More of a visual person? Check out this video to see how quick and easy it is to set up a sign-up document.
- Listen to Episode 25: Parent Teacher Conference Tips for Lower Elementary Teachers
- Connect with me on Instagram @teachinglittleleaders
- Subscribe to Teacher Time Tuesdays and get time-saving teacher hacks in your inbox every week
- Join the Teacher Time University Waitlist
RESOURCES FOR PARENT-TEACHER CONFERENCES:
Be ready for conferences ASAP with this Editable Parent Teacher Conference Pack. Inside, you'll find conference notes pages, a pre-conference questionnaire for families, and more!
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.