Center Tips to Help with Student Independence
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE TO HEAR ALL CENTER TIPS FOR ELEMENTARY TEACHERS:
If you have ever felt like your centers were disorganized or like students struggled to be independent during centers, you’re going to love this episode. There are so many amazing ways to organize centers, but it’s most important to find a system that works for you!
When I first started centers in my classroom (as a first year teacher) I was so lost.
The idea of my students rotating around the room, where to store centers, how students would get them … I just couldn’t wrap my head around it all. As a result, my centers definitely were not as efficient and effective as they could have been.
Fast forward to today – I have clarity around activity organization and center rotations that helps everything run smoothly. Today, I’m sharing tips that will help you do the same!
WHAT’S COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How you absolutely must label your center activities
- How visuals during centers will help your students be independent
- The key to long term center success
- TLL Center Slides with Automatic Timers
- Blog Post: How to Maximize Student Independence During Centers
CONNECT WITH STEPHANIE
- Connect with me on Instagram @teachinglittleleaders
- Subscribe to Teacher Time Tuesdays and get time-saving teacher hacks in your inbox every week
- Join the Teacher Time Podcast Facebook Group
- Shop my TPT Store Here
- Join the Teacher Time University Waitlist
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.