Report Card Comment Hacks You Can Use Now
Listen to the Full Episode on Report Card Comment Hacks:
Have you ever wondered how to get report card comments done without all the late-nights, stress, and working right up until they’re due? In this episode, I’m sharing 3 super simple hacks that will help you not only write comments in less time, but also decrease the stress surrounding it.
I don't know about you, but I have spent hours stressing about how to write the perfect report card comment for my elementary students.
It can really feel like a lot of pressure to get them just right. But if I’m being honest, I do think that we, as teachers, put too much pressure on ourselves to write the perfect report card comments... when in actuality there’s no such thing as a perfect comment.
However, it IS possible to make the process of writing report card comments less stressful.
So in this episode, I’m walking you through my top tips for going about report card comments in a way that is less time-consuming and less stressful because it gives you more of a process instead of pressure to make them perfect.
What’s covered in the episode:
- The easiest way to start any report card comment
- How to make sure report card due dates don’t sneak up on you
- A game-changing hack that will save you tons of time
Free Report Card Comment Guide
Download this FREE Report Card Comment Guide and get:
- a simple formula for writing comments faster
- a list of plug-and-play terms to use in your comments
Want more report card help?
- Check out this blog post: Elementary Report Card Comments You Can Use Now
- Listen to this episode of The Teacher Time Podcast: The Best Tips for Writing Report Cards in Less Time
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.