Getting Planned with 0 Minutes of Prep Time with Kassandra
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE FOR AN INSPIRING TEACHER STORY ON HOW TO GET PLANNED WITH NO PREP TIME:
Do you ever wonder if it’s possible to be the kind of teacher who leaves work at work? Or who has all of their lessons planned, prepped, and ready to go before Friday afternoon?
In this episode, I’m joined by a teacher who is living this out, and who is impacting her students exponentially because of the time management hurdles she overcame. Kassandra is a Kindergarten teacher, wife, mom of 2, Teachers Pay Teachers Author, and just overall positive and uplifting person. She’s also a Teacher Time University Course Alumni and Teacher Time Member!
I know you’re going to absolutely love hearing how Kassandra has gone from a chaotic teacher life to a more balanced day to day.
Want to hear more of Kassie’s inspiring transformation? Watch this IG Live we did together!
WHAT’S COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- How teacher stresses change throughout your seasons of life and what to do about it
- Practical advice to help you go from feeling overwhelmed to empowered and productive
- An inspiring story that proves you CAN be an effective teacher without working 24/7 (even with 0 minutes of prep time)
- The educational impact that’s possible when you create more mental space for yourself
CONNECT WITH KASSANDRA
GET ON THE TEACHER TIME UNIVERSITY WAITLIST HERE
Learn the system that is helping lower elementary teachers get planned, prepped, and organized for the following week, all before leaving school on Friday afternoons.
CONNECT WITH STEPHANIE
- Connect with me on Instagram @teachinglittleleaders
- Subscribe to Teacher Time Tuesdays and get time-saving teacher hacks in your inbox every week
- Join the Teacher Time Podcast Facebook Group
- Shop my TPT Store Here
- Join the Teacher Time University Waitlist
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.