How to Be Prepped Before the Weekend With Very Little Time and Energy [Prep Time Productivity Series]
How many times have you sat down during your prep time and felt too exhausted to get anything done? Or by the time you do have the energy to start prepping, your planning time is over? In this episode, we address what's causing that teacher tired feeling and a simple strategy that will help you have a productive prep time throughout the week.
In This Episode About Teacher Time Management, You’ll Learn:
- How decision fatigue plays a role in your ability to get things done during your prep time
- The most common mistake teachers make that's costing time and energy
- What a prep routine is and why it's essential for elementary teachers
- Simple tips for creating your own prep routine
Resources for Teacher Time Management:
Related Episodes and Blog Posts
- Listen to episode 87: 5 Essential Time Management Tips for Busy Teachers
- Listen to episode 88: 3 Common Prep Time Problems and Their Solutions
GET THE GUIDE
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.