How to Pack and Organize Efficiently at the End of the School Year
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
It’s about that time in the school year where you’re going to be packing up your classroom. Maybe you're decluttering a little bit and thinking about what you want to change for the upcoming year. Whether you're making updates to your classroom set up, classroom organization, planning, or even classroom management. In this episode, I'm sharing a big picture of the 4 ways you can make sure to be packed and organized before leaving your classroom for summer break!
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- What to include in your pack up steps
- A rule of thumb that will help you declutter
- The main things to organize at the end of the year
- What you actually want to prep now
Download the Free End of Year Guide for checklists, tips, and a podcast playlist that will help you leave work at work over the summer.
- Come hang on Instagram: @teachinglittleleaders
- Shop my TpT Store: Teaching Little Leaders
- Subscribe to my Weekly Newsletter: Teacher Time Tuesdays
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.