Make This the Year You're Organized and Planned Ahead of Time
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE FOR TIPS TO GET ORGANIZED AND PLANNED AHEAD OF TIME THIS SCHOOL YEAR:
What if this was the school year that you were finally planned, organized and prepped before the weekend? It’s possible, you know, and in this episode, I’m going to tell you how.
We all know teachers tons of to-dos on their plates, and not a lot of time to get them done. On top of all that, you’re also responsible for educating every unique student in your classroom. It’s easy to feel like you’re becoming the distracted teacher who doesn’t get to focus on the best part of your job (teaching) when there’s so much lesson planning, prepping, and organization that needs to be upheld.
In this episode, we cover how you can make the change you’ve always wanted to make; the simple teacher organization and planning tips that will help you go from feeling distracted and overwhelmed, to present and having the space you need to actually enjoy teaching your little ones AND your free time!
WHAT’S COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why you’ve felt distracted and overwhelmed up until now
- Setting goals for the kind of teacher you’ll be this year
- How I started leaving work at work using these simple organization and planning tips
- How I continue to leave work at work, and how you can too!
Learn the system that is helping lower elementary teachers get planned, prepped, and organized for the following week, all before leaving school on Friday afternoons.
CONNECT WITH STEPHANIE
- Connect with me on Instagram @teachinglittleleaders
- Subscribe to Teacher Time Tuesdays and get time-saving teacher hacks in your inbox every week
- Join the Teacher Time Podcast Facebook Group
- Shop my TPT Store Here
- Join the Teacher Time University Waitlist
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.