October Theme Ideas for Elementary Classrooms
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE FOR OCTOBER LESSON THEME IDEAS FOR ELEMENTARY CLASSROOMS:
Who else has ever sat down to lesson plan and felt totally blank on ideas? You know what skill you need to teach but you’re not sure how to break down a lesson plan to teach that skill...
In this episode, I’m sharing how using themes can help you get the ball rolling on ideas, and even sharing a few themes and ideas you can use this month.
Let's bring the fun back into lesson planning (and teaching!) with these themes!
What's Covered In the Episode:
- 3 Theme Ideas you can use in October
- Why they lend themselves well to lesson planning
- Activity examples for each theme
- October plans done for you?! Check out all TLL October resources here.
- Get on the Teacher Time University Course Waitlist for an exclusive bonus when doors open again.
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.