Tips for Writing Lesson Plans Faster
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE FOR LESSON PLANNING TIPS FOR ELEMENTARY TEACHERS:
Have you been looking for lesson planning tips that can help elementary teachers write plans faster and with less stress? That’s what this episode is all about.
Quick Question: How long does lesson planning take you?
Every time I’ve asked this question on social media, the responses range from about an hour to over 5 hours weekly.
I’m here to tell you, that it does NOT have to take hours upon hours to write your lesson plans… and it shouldn’t.
In this episode, I want you to know that you can write effective lesson plans, and it doesn’t have to take you all weekend.
WHAT’S COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- The one tool you need to ensure you’re not starting from scratch on your lesson plans each week
- How to avoid writing pages and pages of lesson plans
- An easy trick that will help you complete lesson plans
CONNECT WITH STEPHANIE
- Connect with me on Instagram @teachinglittleleaders
- Subscribe to Teacher Time Tuesdays and get time-saving teacher hacks in your inbox every week
- Join the Teacher Time Podcast Facebook Group
- Shop my TPT Store Here
- Join the Teacher Time University Waitlist
GET THE GUIDE
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.