Top 5 Teacher Prep Time Tips to Avoid From Now On
LISTEN TO THE EPISODE FOR TEACHER PREP TIME MISTAKES TO AVOID:
Let’s talk about prep time. It’s quick and often interrupted. If you’ve spent this school year feeling rushed and insanely busy during your planning time, only to end of up bringing work home with you night after night – this episode is for you!
Before we jump in, I want you to know something.
If you’ve made these prep time mistakes in the past, don’t sweat it. I’ve totally been there, too. The thing is – no one taught us how to manage all the back end stuff.
You’re a teacher because you love TEACHING. You don’t necessarily love lesson planning, making copies, managing emails, etc. And that’s ok!
You can read more about some of these mistakes in this blog post.
WHAT’S COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Why prep time feels so rushed
- How teachers can (and are) getting more done during their 30 minute prep
- Top 5 mistakes to avoid during your prep time to make sure you’re one of those teachers too!
Learn the system that is helping lower elementary teachers get planned, prepped, and organized for the following week, all before leaving school on Friday afternoons.
CONNECT WITH STEPHANIE
- Connect with me on Instagram @teachinglittleleaders
- Subscribe to Teacher Time Tuesdays and get time-saving teacher hacks in your inbox every week
- Join the Teacher Time Podcast Facebook Group
- Shop my TPT Store Here
- Join the Teacher Time University Waitlist
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.