How to Write Lesson Plans with Templates and Weekly Slides
In this episode of the Teacher Time Podcast, we're diving into how to write lesson plans without feeling overwhelmed. Listen in as we share step-by-step tips and strategies for using simple tools to stay organized, focused, and productive while planning for the week ahead.
In this episode about How to Write Lesson Plans, you'll learn:
- How to use a long-term planning template to see what you'll be teaching each week and identify any resources you may need to prepare.
- The benefits of breaking down your weekly focus and objectives into daily plans, and why this helps to avoid multi-tasking and decision fatigue.
- How to use frameworks to streamline your lesson planning process, so you can get it done quickly and efficiently.
- The power of using slides in your lessons, and how a pre-made template can save you time and help you stay organized.
Resources for Lesson Planning:
- Editable Lesson Planning Templates with every template you need to long term plan, write daily sub plans, or keep up with weekly planning!
- Subject Slides for Every Part of Your Day!
Related Episodes and Blog Posts:
- Things I Always Include on my Slides to Help Students with Independence
- How to Quickly Set Up Weekly Slides for Teaching
- How Elementary Teachers Can Easily Use Templates to Save Time
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.