No-Prep Student Engagement Strategies to Make Learning Fun
We're nearing the end of the year and your students are tired, you're tired, but learning still has to happen. How are you going to keep your students engaged? Today I'm sharing 3 engagement strategies that you can use with your students right away. Not just at the end of the year, but all the time! The best thing about these strategies is they are absolutely no-prep. The only thing you need is yourself and your students!
What's Covered In This Episode:
- Why easy engagement strategies are the way to go
- 3 super simple ways you can engage your students and make learning fun
- How these engagement strategies help students practice active listening skills
Links Mentioned In This Episode:
- What's Your Secret to Weekend Freedom as a Teacher? Take the Free Quiz to find out!
- Send me a DM on Instagram - I love chatting with elementary teachers like you! Send me a message with your thoughts and questions about teacher time management
Related Episodes and Blog Posts:
- Episode 89: How to Stop the Constant Talking That's Keeping You From Teaching with Gina from Teaching With Heart
- Episode 73: Things I Always Include On Slides To Help My Students With Independence
- 3 Ways to Use Slides In Your Kindergarten Classroom
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.