What Kind of Teacher Will You Be in 2023?
Do you feel like everything in your teacher life is out of control? Today I want to share how a simple, intentional reflection can help you regain control and be on your way to being the teacher you want to be. In this episode, we practice self-reflection and identify what purposeful changes we can make to be more productive, happier teachers in 2023.
In This Episode About Self Reflection and Improving Productivity for Elementary Teachers, You’ll Learn:
- 2 steps to becoming the teacher you want to be moving forward (even when it feels like everything is out of your control)
- About two teachers who began managing time effectively in the classroom, despite obstacles like lack of time and long to-do lists.
- What reflections and decisions can help you do the same
Links Mentioned in the Episode:
- Listen to this interview with Kassandra: Getting Planned with 0 Minutes of Prep Time
- Sign up for the Free Teacher Time Reset Event: 3 Simple Steps to Reclaiming Your Prep Time and Weekends in 2023!
Ready to be more productive during your limited prep?
Take my FREE Quiz for Elementary Teachers to find out “How YOU Can Get More Done During Your Planning Time”
I love chatting with elementary teachers like you! Send me a message with your thoughts and questions about teacher time management
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.