What to Include In Your Small Group Lesson Plans
Ever wonder how to write a small group lesson plan that's effective but also doesn't take a ton of your time? In this episode, we'll walk through a guide to crafting plans for your small group instruction. I'm sharing my best tips and strategies for creating clear and specific objectives, warm-up activities, teaching points, and practice activities.
This episode is part 2 of 2 in our small group planning series.
In this episode about small group instruction, you’ll learn:
- How to write clear and specific objectives
- Ideas for different types of warm-up activities to use in small group instruction
- Tips for breaking down new skills into manageable chunks for students to learn
- Ideas for activities that provide students with opportunities to practice the new skill
- Listen to Episode 84: 5 Strategies for Meaningful Small Group Instruction
- Small Group Lesson Planning Templates
Take a screenshot of this episode, share it on social media, and tag me @teachinglittleleaders! Let me know which lesson planning tip was your favorite.
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.