How Teachers Can Decompress And Actually Enjoy Summer Break
Your school year has been busy and you are ready for summer break. But shutting your teacher brain off is easier said than done. How can you decompress after a busy school year so that you’re able to truly relax this summer? We’ll answer that question in this episode.
What's Covered in This Episode:
- The rule that will help you actually take a break
- How routines can be helpful tools for teachers on summer break
- Ideas that will get your mind off your classroom
Related Episodes and Blog Posts:
- Episode 97: How to Pack and Organize Efficiently at the End of the Year
- Episode 94: No Prep Student Engagement Strategies to Make Learning Fun
- Episode 52: 7 Boundaries to Set for a Stress Free Summer
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.