Tips to Easily Write Report Card Comments for Elementary Teachers
Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Google Podcasts
Does writing report card comments take hours because you’re just not sure what to write? If you dread report card season every quarter and desperately want writing comments to be easier, you’ve come to the right place. In today’s episode, we’re breaking down how to make writing report card comments easy in 3 steps.
WHAT'S COVERED IN THIS EPISODE:
How to make sure you're not writing comments at the very last minute
The easiest hack to remember what you've written for students each quarter
The best tip that will save you HOURS on comment writing
Get Done for You Report Card Comment Templates, including editable resources for you to write/save comments and go-to phrases for when you get stuck!
Listen to Episode 95 for report card mistakes to avoid
RELATED EPISODES AND BLOG POSTS:
- Episode 96: 3 Report Card Mistakes I've Made That You Can Learn From
- Episode 45: Report Card Comment Hacks You Can Use Right Now
- Blog Post: Report Card Comments You Can Use Right Now
- Come hang on Instagram: @teachinglittleleaders
- Shop my TpT Store: Teaching Little Leaders
- Subscribe to my Weekly Newsletter: Teacher Time Tuesdays
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.