What To Do With Students During the Last Week of School
There's so much to do at the end of the school year. You have report cards to complete and a classroom to pack up. But what about your students? Maybe you feel the pressure to plan some extra fancy activities. Maybe you're so overwhelmed by everything else on your to-do list that you have no idea what to plan. I have good news - You can keep your last week's plans simple, but meaningful.
What's Covered in this Episode:
- Easy activity ideas for the end of the school year
- Tips that will save you time and energy
- Simple end-of-year gift ideas
Related Episodes and Blog Posts:
- Episode 97: How to Pack and Organize Efficiently at the End of the Year
- Episode 94: No Prep Student Engagement Strategies to Make Learning Fun
- Episode 52: 7 Boundaries to Set for a Stress Free Summer
Grab My Free Productivity Guide
Learn 3 Ways to Instantly Increase Productivity for Lower Elementary Teachers.
Plus get free time management tips and tools sent straight to your inbox each week.